A Lifelong Commitment to Your Dental Health
Having healthy teeth and gums – and a great smile – has a host of important benefits, including improved self-image, enhanced overall health, and a more positive sense of oneself.
So why not get started on getting your best smile? Dental enhancement is now more feasible and affordable than ever. Today, dentists can contour, brighten, shade, fill in, align, and even replace teeth with amazing new materials and techniques that patients can benefit from with a surprisingly small investment of time and money.
That’s why your choice of a dentist is so important.
You need a dentist who has the experience, skill and knowledge to help you benefit from the latest advances in General, Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry.
I can help you get the greatest benefit from advances in dental procedures and techniques.
- A scholar at the Dawson Center
- A surgical implant MISCH certificate
- As a practicing dentist for twenty four years, and a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry since 1999
- I have been a faculty member at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry since 1994
- A member of the staff of The Shady Grove Adventist Hospital in the School of Dentistry
- Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- Top Rated Dentist By Washington Consumer Checkbook Magazine
- Top Rated On Angie's List
So I am constantly updating my knowledge of techniques to give my patients the best dental care possible.